Wednesday, August 5, 2026

Seasons... One Season to the Next... Some Things on my Heart and Mind....















                                                          All images from Pinterest. 


With Love,

Chrissy T



11 comments:

photowannabe said...

Thank you for all of these thoughts. I guess my head is spinning today so they are very meaningful to me.
(((hugs)))
Sue

Kim Carberry said...

These are all very wise words, thank you for sharing.

Stacy said...

I can't even begin to tell you how beautiful all of these are, and how deeply I can connect with them! Thanks for sharing! I may save a few :)

Wendi said...

I needed to read those!

There are some behind the scenes things happening that will change my season. It's a bittersweet moment. Soon I will share all that is happening in my world!

HappyK said...

Lovely thoughts. I am just thankful for each new day!! :)

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Beautiful my Friend. And lots of words of wisdom. I hope this season continues to bring healing and happiness to you. 🙏🏻💗

Carol said...

Wise words! I hate to see summer end, but I am guessing that fall will be just as beautiful and cooler than what we have had recently.

Julie said...

Gosh they are all so beautiful Chrissie & such a wonderful way to look at things - we are all in different "seasons". xx

Veronica Lee said...

Beautifully said, Chrissy -- your words carry peace.
Happy Friday!

Red Rose Alley said...

I could really relate to some of these "seasons" quotes. Thank you, Chrissy.

Great-Granny Grandma said...

These are all great, but my favorite is the third one down with the tea kettle (I can't mae out the source--Letters of ???)

Weekend Recap- Seasons of Late Nights

 Happy Sunday!!!  This season is so unique. I am watching my children become young adults and use their talents and skills. My daughter star...