Hello everyone. I wanted to share about my tea room experience from last Friday. A friend/mentor and I went to a beautiful place called CW Organics Tea Room. We had such a lovely time. We did a tea for two which included a tray of goodies and one pot of tea to share. We chose Vanilla Rose because I had tasted it at the Celtic Festival Tea Experience last year and it was delicious and new I had to have some if I ever visited the Tea Room. It did not disappoint. All of the teas are organic and they have an apothecary section with medicinal teas and body products.
One of the reserved tables all set up! This was not our table.
This was our sweet table!!! I loved the pressed flowers on it!!!
The place was filled with so many fresh flowers and then this really neat piece of dried flowers was so neat and different. I loved it!
There were so many little areas that had neat things tucked here and there. From art around light switches, little mini decorated doors throughout the building on the baseboards and in corners. Made me think of some hidden whimsical world that gets to roam around the tea room at night. :) Of course, there has to be tearoom fairies! :)
Real dried flowers pressed as part of the tables we sat at. I loved this!!!!
You all know I love my Blue and White.
I loved the glassware. The water was delicious with the added fruit and lemon. It was perfect for the 100 degree day. Don't worry we enjoyed this alongside our hot delish tea.
My sweet friend (Cindy) enjoying her water. We also matched!! We both wore navy and white dresses. It was not planned!! The funny thing is every single time we meet we match. ALWAYS. Never has been a time we haven't. We usually bust out in laughter as soon as we see each other because it always happens. We are kindred spirits I suppose! :)
This is my cup. I am preparing my tea. I will say that after the first cup I decided to not add a splash of milk anymore. The tea was so good it really didn't need it. The Vanilla Rose tea is very light, and you cannot taste the rose much. It is a delicious tea. My favorite I have ever tasted. I enjoyed about 3 and half cups of the tea throughout the time. We were there about 90 minutes. My cup was just an average teacup, so it was not big at all.
I had a little God wink as my plate they placed at my seat was this beautiful blue and white. If you have been a reader friend of mine for long you know that Blue and White pattern chinaware is my favorite.
Our sweet little tray frilled with so many little tasty things. From chicken salad crostini, pimento pepper jelly sandwiches (BEST I EVER HAD) to so much more. I will share in the next post all the food and our floral experience we didn't expect as well as more of the inside and outside of this special place.
19 comments:
Ooh this just made my heart pitter pat! I love teas like this. When we were on the Queen Mary 2 ship they had a high tea each day and it was a highlight. I love that you and your friend always end up matching. That’s a hoot! 😂
It sure looked and sounded like a great day at a very special place. And what a selection!! Blessings to you 💗
What a beautiful place and a charming time. I don't think we have any tea rooms around here, it sure looks like a fun thing to do.
I love the blue and white dishes and matching clothes!
Oh wow! Everything was so pretty! It sounds like you had a lovely visit to the tearoom! How cute that you and Cindy both matched. hehehe
What a fun place for a girlfriend date! I love the pressed flowers under glass. That is a great idea!
This just looks like a perfect afternoon!! We used to have several tea rooms in our area but I truly think every one of them has closed. But why?? I will have to look into it. Glad you had such a nice time...and that your friend knows you so well!:)
Oh that saying at the end is just delightful, when our present troubles are just vapors ...
This looks like such a fun place. I love all the dried flower decorations and the God wink touches of blue..
I'm looking forward to seeing part 2.
Sue
I have tried to leave comments but they wouldn't go through, so this is a test, although I think it looks like I can publish it this time, so here goes! I loved this post and hearing all about your visit to the tea room with your friend! I love the blue/white dishes and that you both wore blue and white! What fun! The tea and food all sounds so wonderful, and I know I would've loved it too. I'm so happy for you to have had this time out of your recent "confinement". I know you enjoyed it!!
It looks likea lovely place, and how fun that even the color of the dishes and napkins matched you and Cindy's dresses.
What a delightful and lovely tea room. Nothing like that around here.
Oh, that sounds like a great experience as well, Carrie!! I would love to experience that.
Thanks so much! It was such a neat time.
It is hilarious. We just laugh every time we get out of the car.
I thought so too!!
Oh, that is sad. A lot of them have closed as well around us!! I do enjoy the experience. Each are all so different. Some more elegant, some more traditional, some are funky and different. I love visiting them!
Oh, I loved the quote too!!! :)
Oh, I really did enjoy it!
It was a special place!
We had a blast. They are getting less common to find for sure.
That looks absolutely lovely.
Post a Comment