Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Tea Room Experience Part 2 ~ Manners

Hello friends. I want to share for my memories part two of my wonderful experience at CW Organics Tea Room. This was a sweet time and a refreshing day out! I am very grateful for the sweet moment.



Oh, yes, the tiered tray had flowers on it too!!! Because it was a special theme day!! :) Floral Friday! I thought it was a lovely idea. THERE IS NEVER SUCH A THING AS TOO MANY FLOWERS. Sorry, but that is my opinion. :) 



The scones were savory and simple. The jam served with the scones (USA type) were delish. I enjoyed the savory ones so much!





This little BLT mini sandwich was cute and it was super yum.




Here is a picture of my friend (Cindy) and myself. You all I am very swollen still from surgery and coming off hormone medications. It is what it is! I did try to pretty up still. :)  Although, when I left the house, I felt super nice looking but seeing myself in pictures made me second guess. Haha! Isn't it funny how hard we can be on ourselves?! :) 







The little bouquet station. The flowers so beautiful and we had a wonderful time creating our own to take home.




Here is mine that I made. When I got home I out them in a mason jar for my kitchen counter. They make me smile every single time I look at them.





Here is our traditional selfie. It is a tradition we always do! LIKE ALWAYS!!!  There is a 20 year age gap between us. I am so thankful for her example of being a well-mannered, lovely, gracious, humble, well knowledgeable soul. These are the type of ladies that I listen to. These are the examples I hope I can grow into. These types of ladies are the ones I let speak into my life. 



I will wrap up these pictures with the door!!! I just loved the little hidden doors throughout the place. It was whimsical and sweet. 








Chrissy T


5 comments:

Joanne said...

I think you look lovely! It sounds like you had a fabulous day.

Prims By The Water said...

What a special place you visited for tea. I too love the hidden door idea. Too cute. Janice

Kim Carberry said...

Oh wow! Everything is so pretty and the food all looks amazing! You do look good, really good considering you only had major surgery a little while ago!
The bouquet station is such a cute idea!

Karen said...

I’ve enjoyed your two posts on this tearoom. My best friend and I enjoy going for tea now and then. It’s such a treat! How nice that you created a bouquet of flowers to take home, such a lovely memory of your experience.
I’m so glad you stopped by my blog! Looking forward to visiting here again:)

photowannabe said...

As I said before ... what a delightful place to have a special time with your friend. All the flowers and those doors are so full of whimsy. Wow that you got to make your own bouquet to take home. Its the little extra touches that make beautiful memories.
Loved the picture of you. Yes I am always so hard on my self. I really don't like to have my picture taken.
Great post Chrissy.
(((hugs)))
Sue

Weekend Recap- Seasons of Late Nights

 Happy Sunday!!!  This season is so unique. I am watching my children become young adults and use their talents and skills. My daughter star...