Friday, July 24, 2026

Close Up ~ Daily Photo Challenge

 Hello everyone! Today's daily photo theme is Close Up. I popped outside this afternoon to capture a close up photo of these blooms in our yard. 




I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  No plans here really but staying cool. I will be doing the usual "piddling" such as working on my puzzle, reading and recovering. I go to the doctor Tuesday for my post-op check.  I am dreading the "checkup" part but I am also excited to hopefully have good news and feel a little more comfortable doing certain activities and getting out more. We will see what she says. 

I do plan to go pick up my $5 pantry items for the pantry challenge hosted by Patsi at A Working Pantry to share this coming Monday. 




Blessings, 

Chrissy T

16 comments:

HappyK said...

Pretty flowers. Hope all goes well at the doctors!!

Mari said...

That's a pretty flower! I hope your appt goes well and you get a good report.

Joanne said...

Very pretty flowers! I hope all goes well with your check up.

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Beautiful flower! And I know you are looking forward to that appointment where hopefully your doctor will tell you that you can do more stuff! Praying all will be well! Of course, your body will also tell you what you can do and can't do...a little at a time and gradually things will get easier...One day at a time. Take care and enjoy your weekend.

Amy Johnson said...

Your Bachelor Buttons are so pretty. I had some reseed from last year, and they are prettier than when I planted them last year. Praying for a good report from the doctor!

Kim Carberry said...

Those flowers are so pretty! It sounds like you have a lovely weekend planned. I hope the doctors appointment goes well.

photowannabe said...

Take care and I pray that the doctor will say things are going right on schedule.
Love the purple flowers.
I am so Good at" Piddling" !!! (:0)
Sue

Chrissy T said...

Thank you!!

Chrissy T said...

Thank you!

Chrissy T said...

Thank you!

Chrissy T said...

Yes, listening to my body is a must.

Chrissy T said...

Thank you!

Chrissy T said...

Thank you!

Chrissy T said...

I am good at piddling too! :)
Thank you!

Jeanie said...

Staying cool and recovering sounds like just the right thing!

Red Rose Alley said...

Those purple flowers are so pretty....and that is my favorite color. What a sight they must be to see them in your yard.

Weekend Recap- Seasons of Late Nights

 Happy Sunday!!!  This season is so unique. I am watching my children become young adults and use their talents and skills. My daughter star...