Friday, August 5, 2022

My Favorite Pins~Pinterest Friday

I thought I would do something a little fun! I wanted to share some of my favorite things I have pinned this week on Pinterest and things I would like to try! I have some specific searches when I head to Pinterest. I do not really just get on to scroll. I usually go there with something I need or would like to get an idea or inspiration. 

This week I have been looking fot Fall Modest outfits to get some inspiration. I do a very basic minimal seasonal wardrobe. I am not really a capsule wardrobe but I am very mindful and only have key core pieces I use and add to. 

I really love this top and skirt outfit. I have a similar skirt that is one of my core pieces. So, if I could find a top like this it would become a core fall/winter piece. You could wear this top with dressy skirts and casual. 

Check it out here.

                                                            Pinterest Source Click above


I have also been looking for inspiration to transition from my Fourth of July (Patriotic) decor to August decor. Those in between months can be kind of tricky if your someone who decorates seasonally. 

I am tired of the summer and patriotic look by August, but I SIMPLY cannot do pumpkins yet. :) 

This has some pretty ideas. I have a lot of blues in my home. 


Check out this pin that I saved or visit the site direct HERE.


I have been dealing with hip issues for a long time and sciatica as well. I have a board for this!!! There is a ton of awesome stretches and exercises that help with it. Go visit my board from some great help...here!



Oh.....I LOVE THIS IDEA!!! I like to start saving ideas for gifts as the Fall and Holiday season starts getting closer. I am for sure going to do this!!!! I have so many ideas for the butter or spreads!

Check the info out HERE.


As I wrap this up....I love this idea. I was looking up ideas on prepping and emergency planning and this is a great idea!!!


Go check out this awesome post with great tips on this....HERE.


DO YOU LIKE PINTEREST???? What was something you recently PINNED if so??? Share with me!!!


Embrace each season,

Chrissy T
*Hugs and Love*


16 comments:

  1. I'd SO buy that top if I knew where to find it! Admittedly, most of my clothing purchases come from the 'better' estate sales for a fraction of the price I'd pay retail. And tho' I've no 'artsy' talent, I'm really taken by that bread-and-butter gift basket; I'm headed to that link right now!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there!!! Thank you so much for stopping by! I love that top too. I am for sure going to be looking out for one. I wish we had good estate sales and thrift stores. I miss them. When we moved I have yet to find good ones. :) Isn't that basket so cool!!!

      Delete
  2. I love my blouses, skirts and dresses to be none symmetrical. Is that the correct way to refer to them? Course I don't like things to be symmetrical when it comes to somethings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First, thank you for visiting my blog...and I love your blog. It is simply too hot to think about Fall or even Christmas here in Florida. Our requirement at work is "Business Casual" and I really like what you picked. I am not much of a skirt wearer, but I do like it. Smiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Linda,

    I totally understand. We are in deep south Mississippi and it is miserable. Thanks for visiting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Pinterest! I do not, however, love the month of August. It's often one of our hottest months and I am always over summer by the time it rolls around. I still have my patriotic stuff out as well and need to take it down this week...at least it's not very much. I don't really do anything, decorative wise, for August, but on September one of each year, fall explodes in my house. I can't help myself! Even if it's hot outside, it's fall like inside. 😉

    I use Pinterest for nail ideas (I know, I know...), recipes, decorating ideas and for anything else I like to browse for inspiration. I prefer Pinterest over Facebook and have scaled back on my time on social media, thanks to blogs and Pinterest. I also use it for my blog and have had traffic from there! I'll go find you there and then you can find me- I am jenlloydgoodwin spelled just like that. Have a great day, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I know I left a comment here! What happened?!?! I have no idea what I did wrong but I will try to remember what I said three days - ha!! Nevertheless, hope you are having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping over. Those are great shares. I love Pinterest!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Chrissy! I'm sorry I haven't stopped by sooner, summer has been very busy! I do love Pinterest, and like you, I only go when I'm looking for something specific. Love the sweater/skirt combo you shared. I'm not quite ready for fall yet. My garden is still in summertime mode. Summer is beautiful here. Blessings to you, glad to see you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh I love the bread & butter basket - what a great idea! I'll be borrowing that one!! And yes, no pumpkins just yet, so I put a little "back to school" display on our foyer table - old books, a wooden apple, a flag. But I can't wait until it's pumpkin season, my favorite! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. I pinned the Bread and Butter Basket, too! It looks so delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my....if I ever made all that I have pinned on Pinterest I would need to live to be a couple hundred yrs old!!! I love Pinterest and its an amazing source for ideas.

    ReplyDelete

Weekend Recap- Seasons of Late Nights

 Happy Sunday!!!  This season is so unique. I am watching my children become young adults and use their talents and skills. My daughter star...