Thursday, July 30, 2026

Tea Room Plans & Daily Photo ~ Shapes

Hello friends. 💮 I skipped yesterday's theme and posting as I just needed a break.

We are close to the end though!! Today's photo theme is SHAPES. Kind of a "different" theme.... hey, I will go with it. I really didn't know what to take a photo of to be honest I guess this is when creativity comes in. I am not sure how creative these are 😆 but for the sake of doing the challenge here we go.



A good old circle and rectangle decor. These are in in my breakfast area. I got all this for $10 TOGETHER at a moving sale a couple years ago.



I picked up this little square frame at Goodwill last year for $1. I liked the little frame but I also loved the saying as I was going through a time where my faith needed this reminder. 



All different shapes when it comes to these tomatoes we were given. 



We are all done with this challenge after tomorrow. I will share September photo challenge list that I personally made (not off Pinterest) mid-August. 

Tomorrow is Choose Your Own Theme!! I am looking forward to that because TOMORROW I am going to a TEA ROOM with our Assistant Pastor's Wife (she is also my friend and mentor) and I am tickled pink!!!! Oh, I can't wait. I am looking forward to sharing pictures and the experience. 


I enjoyed an article today by the The Gospel Coalition for Women. It was so encouraging and thought I would share it to anyone interested. I was in prayer today about many things. I received my weekly email from them with this article. This article was perfect timing and what I needed today. Check it out here. 

Here is a quote from it... "This is why our daily repetitions matter. The recapitulation in Scripture teaches us that these “agains” are purposeful. When we forgive again, instruct again, show up again, pray again, we’re not trapped in futility, failure, or regression. Instead, these moments are tangible reminders that we’re living between redemption accomplished and restoration promised."



Until later,

Chrissy T



17 comments:

HappyK said...

They all look like good shapes to me!! Love the Corrie Ten Boom quote.

Latane Barton said...

We are of like minds. I am going to a tea room tomorrow, too, with my daughter. It's been a while since I've been so it should be a nice change and lots of fun.

Prims By The Water said...

You picked great subject matters for today's post. Have fun at the tea room. I know you enjoy them so much. Janice

Chrissy T said...

Oh, she has so many good quotes, doesn't she. Thanks!

Chrissy T said...

Oh, have such a wonderful time!

Pamela M. Steiner said...

Your shapes pictures were great choices!! This was such fun! Thank you for sharing it. I can't wait for your special September one! What will we do for August? Did you say you got this off of Pinterest? I may have to check it out, because I enjoyed doing these. I am so happy for you to be going out to a tea party tomorrow! I can't wait to see your pictures!!! I know you will have such a great time. Makes me wish I could tagalong. Have a blessed time, and enjoy some tea for me!

Mari said...

Have a wonderful time tomorrow! I'm looking forward to pictures of it.
Love the Corrie TenBoom quote.

Kim said...

Enjoy your tea! I can't wait to see your pictures...and love the quote.

Chrissy T said...

Thank you so much, Janice

Chrissy T said...

Thanks so much, Pamela. Yes, I did find it on Pinterest.

Chrissy T said...

Thank you!

Chrissy T said...

Thank you, Kim!!

doodles n daydreams said...

I've enjoyed this challenge and look forward to the September one. I've just had a look at your blue post, it is so lovely with everything you treasure. I'm a pink girl myself with blue coming a close second. I also enjoyed your take on shapes, very imaginative. Have fun at your tea party.

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh I love the quote about praying. I believe that and always have! A tea room....how fun! I need to get dressed up and go somewhere special! Wait for me.....!!! Hugs!

photowannabe said...

Corrie Ten Boom is so profound and simple at the same time. I truly wish I could have known her in person.
Love your shapes challenge and you got quite a bargain for your wall decor.
Enjoy your Tea Time. Wish I could tag along ...
Sue

Tara said...

Oh Chrissy, that is so wonderful. I hope you had the very best time at the tea room and enjoyed that treat!

Stacy said...

This was so fun! I LOVE all of your decor pieces and your photo challenge, maybe I'll join you in September! Can't wait to hear the tea room update! Hope you were feeling good during your time there!

Weekend Recap- Seasons of Late Nights

 Happy Sunday!!!  This season is so unique. I am watching my children become young adults and use their talents and skills. My daughter star...