Hello friends! Today is the LAST DAY for the daily photo challenge. Today's theme was OUR CHOICE. I shared yesterday that I was going to a Tea Room today. This was my first super long outing in a very long time. My body is feeling it and I am super exhausted. I am going to share my photo for today's challenge and then share all the wonderful pictures and experiences for another time. It is deserving of its own post.
Thanks so much for those that joined me along this month for the daily photo challenge.
With Love,
Chrissy T










9 comments:
Oh wow, I would love to have that entire cabinet and all its pretty pots and cups in my kitchen!! I hope you get a good rest tonight, can't wait to hear about your fun day!!
Take care of yourself Chrissie - remember to rest lots. I am pleased you got to enjoy an outing with a friend. xx
Wow, all those dishes look fantastic all stacked up. I enjoyed taking part in the photo challenge. Thanks! :)
Oooh - great photo to end with, and I'll be anxious to hear more about it!
So glad you got to enjoy a tea room outing, Chrissy! It sounds like such a treat. Rest up and take care -- you’ve given us so many lovely photos this month. 💖
Oh wow! I LOVE that Tea Cabinet...so many pretty teapots and cups and saucers and things...I would want to stand there and check them all out! I can't wait to hear more about your tea party, but I do understand that you need to take your time and "decompress" before doing the next post. I am so happy you were able to do this and I know it was a joy and blessing. I enjoyed doing the photo challenge with you, and I look forward to the one in September that you are developing. This has been a lot of fun, like a scavenger hunt for the right photos each day! Fun Fun Fun! Take care now and don't try to do too much too soon!! ((((HUGS)))
So many treasures in cabinet. Eye candy, for sure. Take care of yourself!
Ohh! The tea room sounds like a great place to visit. I can't wait to read more about it.
Love your tea room photo. So many beautiful things in that cabinet.
Post a Comment