Tuesday, July 21, 2026

A Little Check In ~ Daily Photo Challenge ~ Red

 Hello everyone! Today's Daily Photo Challenge theme is RED. So, I thought I would snap a selfie of myself on my walk this morning with my "RED" hair or not as much as it used to be RED hair. It has lightened up tremendously once I hit mid 40's. Oh, well it is still RED. When I was younger it was a deep dark auburn. I do not color my hair so it natural. Some may say it is orange but I detest that. 😆 

It was VERY HOT where we are and I think it is that way all over! We have a heat advisory. Nonetheless, I have gotten a THREE 10-15 minute walks a day for the past week. I usually do 10 right after breakfast, 10 after lunch and 10-15 after I eat dinner (supper) Here is my selfie sporting my RED hair!



Here is one without the sunglasses. I have people say all the time I they do not hardly ever see me without sunglass. Sunglasses are staple for me like a toe is to a foot. 😏




This was taken early this morning after breakfast. I have really enjoyed this flow of walking and it helps me break it up in this heat as well as not push too much during my recovery. It gives me something to look forward to and has structured my LONG days.

Not sure this is completely true as I have some white gray hairs! HAHA! But my grandmothers (both of them had red hair) didn't not turn completely gray. It was more like strawberry blondish orange like. 


That is all I have for today! I am making Tacos for dinner. Simple and easy! I have been reading a lot. I have read almost all the books on my Summer to be Read List I shared. You can check that out here.  I have about three books left and I am currently reading 2 of those. I have also read several in between that that are not on the list. I either came across them and felt led to read those or was given some as a gift this summer. I have been having fun reading a lot of animal character books. It is very different from my normal readings, but it has brought some whimsy and fun! 


I will leave you with this! Of course, it was found on Pinterest. 


With Love,

Chrissy T




1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You have mastered the art of taking selfie! And that deserves a huge highfive!! Something I don't even attempt anymore. Two of children are redheads:) When filing out a language paper in second grade, my son wrote I hair is (his answer) orange. His teacher asked him, "Did you mean to say red?" He proudly declared. Oh my hair is definitely orange!! Orange and proud:) LOL

Weekend Recap- Seasons of Late Nights

 Happy Sunday!!!  This season is so unique. I am watching my children become young adults and use their talents and skills. My daughter star...