Wednesday, September 16, 2026

Litte Things

 Little things... during these times little things are such a helpful boost to my soul.



My new fall wreath was delivered. It was time to update our fall wreath. This brought a smile. :) 




A little chocolate always gives me a smile!


A beautiful much needed rain! 



 A new book from London signed by the author! :) Perfect for these days when I have a little moment. I just read a little daily.


A yummy simple grill cheese with salt & vinegar chips. Our current fancy dinnerware (ahem... paper plate) has been a little thing that has been a big help during this time of life. 


Seeing my husband get out of bed and finally feel a little better to eat a little lunch with me is a big thing which may seem little to most was such a blessing. 



I hope you all are having a lovely week. Embrace and appreciate the little things in life. Sometimes those little things seem like a lovely grand thing in reality.

With Love, 

Chrissy



No comments:

Weekend Recap- Seasons of Late Nights

 Happy Sunday!!!  This season is so unique. I am watching my children become young adults and use their talents and skills. My daughter star...