This past weekend we traveled to Alabama Gulf Coast to surprise our daughter Hannah for her SURPRISE ENGAGEMENT her boyfriend of two years planned. She thought she was joining their family vacation and that his mom and dad were getting their vows renewed (that was the "story") so Clayton (her bf) could pull all this off.
We are excited for this special moment and next step for Hannah and Clayton as they were engaged at Sunset on Saturday, August 15th, 2026.
They are praying and thinking about wedding dates for now, but we are excited for this step for them both.
I hope you all are doing well!
With Love,
Chrissy






















6 comments:
OH how exciting!!! What a beautiful proposal! Wow! I'm sure glad she said "YES" after all that! LOL. I'm sure that was pretty much a given, and it's really sweet that both sets of parents were able to be there for the special occasion. Sure beats our "proposal", alongside the road on our way to a basketball game...I could tell he had something bulging in his shirt pocket, and I wanted to know what it was and begged him to tell me, so he pulled off the road and gave me the ring, and then we went to the basketball game. There's more to the story, but that's enough for now...and we've just celebrated our 57th anniversary, so it worked! LOL. My prayers for your lovely couple that God will direct their paths from this day forward. Exciting times ahead for everyone!
OH my goodness... congratulations to you all! That is so exciting! I am so glad that you were able to be there. The pictures are lovely and she is just beaming! Congrats again!
Congratulations to the happy couple.
Aww, that's so special. She must have been really surprised.
Beautiful npictures -- beautiful couple -- beautiful ring.
How very special & beautiful & exciting Chrissie. Sending warmest congratulations to the happy couple. How wonderful that you could be there too. xx
What a wonderful surprise! You must all be thrilled! Sweet pictures of the two of them on the beach. I wish them many happy years together. Those cookies look Yummy, and so creative.
Post a Comment