Welcome!!! I am a wife to a Pastor & Homemaker. A little about me...I love Jesus. Reading, nature, outdoors, hiking, walking, 5k's, tea parties, tea time, all things feminine, diamond painting, coloring, wax sealing and stationary art, cave and cavern exploring, cruising, traveling...all while balancing each new season life throws. I also like serving in my local church and volunteering where I can. I love to teach and lead bible studies for women. I enjoy hosting book clubs too!
9 comments:
A small fountain? Beautiful and refresh!
Happy WW, Chrissy!❤️😘
Hi Suzana! It is actually a natural spring in our town that has a watering trough.
It's most beautiful. Looks very inviting.
Thank you for joining the Wordless Wednesday Blog Hop.
Have a fabulous Wordless Wednesday, Chrissy. ♥
Sandee, Thank you for hosting and thank you for visiting me!!! It really is a special spot!!!
Wow, that's so pretty. It just exudes peace!
Gorgeous fountain ⛲️
That looks so cool and refreshing!!! Beautiful!
that is a great picture for wordless wednesday. the sound of water moving is so relaxing and a joy to listen to!!
How refreshing. We appreciate your kind comments on Auntie Cecilia’s blog❣️ Kit, Kat, Rocky & Cali
Post a Comment