Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2026

Urgent Prayer Request & Photo Challenge Update

If you haven’t read my last post you may want to pop by and read. 

I have an urgent request… please pray for my husband (Derrick) today. He has a full body scan to see if the cancer has spread TODAY at 11:30. If you could pray that it has not spread!!! 

Thank you all! 

Under the circumstances… I cannot commit to the September daily photo challenge. I hope you all understand. I may try to do a week of challenges later this month. We have appointments all week. Today the scan, tomorrow his oncologist appointment, Thursday his surgeon appointment. It’s just not good timing for a photo challenge. Everything is moving fast to get him care and I’m thankful for that.

Love,

Chrissy 

3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry to read this and I will be praying for your husband Derrick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying right now !!! Derrick is definitely in our Lord's hands.
    No worry on the photo challenge... first things first...Praying for you too.
    (((hugs)))
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm here after 11:30 but you have both been in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete